Email Encryption Built for Privacy and Compliance
We understand how difficult it can be, but we are here to help you get your communication secure and compliant. Last year we secured more than 2.5 million email records for our associates, creating trust and avoiding harsh penalties and reputation damage.
Get It Done With Us
The simplest compliant email encryption on the market. Send secure from Microsoft Outlook and many medical applications. Community Driven, you decide what we will feature next!
Unlimited secure messages, Mobile access, App integrations, Large file transfers, US-based support, Signed HIPAA BAA
$15/mo first user
$12/mo per additional user
Still not sure?
Try Protected Trust Email Encryption for FREE for 15 days and experience all the features that it offers!
for 15 days
Take Control of Your Secure Email
- Recipient Notification – Protected Trust lets the sender know when the protected message is received and opened.
- Revoke and Message – Revoke an email message at any time before the sender opens it.
- Message Expiration – Senders can specify a life span for the delivery and opening of a message reducing risks of data loss.
- No Registration for Recipients – You can choose to require or not your recipients to register their account to be able to open messages.
Easy Access with Multiple Apps
- Web Portal – Access from any device, anywhere, any time using an Internet connection
- Add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions
- Mobile App for iPhone and iPad – Fingerprint-secure access to your encrypted emails via our Touch ID-enabled Apps
- EHR and App-Integration – Send secure emails directly from your existing EHR, or any Windows application, by printing to our Virtual Printer Driver app or by sending through Microsoft Outlook
Easily Verify Every Recipient
- User’s credentials – After a simple one-time verification, our servers automatically grant that recipient access to future emails.
- Phone verification – Avoid the hassle of registering recipients with a feature as familiar as one’s cell phone.
- Shared secret – Common phrase or number combinations established between the sender and recipient.
Encrypt How You Want to Encrypt
Send encrypted emails from almost any application
Protected Trust Email Encryption add-in for Microsoft Outlook* seamlessly adds an encryption button to Outlook, making it easy to protect the emails you send every day.
Our Secure Virtual Printer* allows you to send encrypted emails from any Windows applications that prints. Any file from any program!
Connect your practice software application to our SMTP gateway to easily encrypt and deliver anything you send through it.
*available for Windows only
Easy integration with most of the popular Dental EHR applications such as Carestream, Dexis, XrayVision and more. Simply choose which files to send from within your practice management application and send secure with Protected Trust.
*References to third-party products or services does not imply any endorsement of Protected Trust.
Start Sending Emails Securely!
The simplest compliant email encryption on the market. Sign up and secure your email today.
- Administrator control, reporting and many Enterprise features.
- Compliance Ready (HIPAA, GLBA & more) and extended retention.
- Sign up in minutes to get full access.
FREE 15-Day Trial
- Try our Email Encryption for free. No commitments.
- Enjoy all the features of a Full business account.
- No credit card required at signup.